Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've been a student of the actor's craft for over twenty years now. I've worked in regional theater and as an understudy for Mary Steenburgen's Candida at The Roundabout Theater in NYC, countless summer stock productions, outdoor Shakespeares and AEA Waiver. Also a couple of small roles on TV in the premiere episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Breaking Bad and Wildfire.

Mine has been a path that has led me on a lot of interesting side roads. In this blog I will be recounting my reconnection to my path as an actor in what seemed to be an unlikely place out in the wild west of New Mexico. I left NYC almost nine years ago, figuring that the move pretty much torpedoed my career. I justified it for all kinds of reasons. But, as I am sure you know if you are reading this, it is an avocation, a spiritual journey, and one that brings more rewards the deeper I release myself into its flow. So thanks for stopping by, I look forward to sharing this with you and look forward to your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment